- Elisa Donnard joined the lab as a post doctoral Fellow.
- Yasin Bakis joined the lab as a post doctoral
- We welcome Nick Merowskky our new Bioinformatician in the Bioinformatcs Core.
- Sowmya Ayer joined the lab as a post doctoral candidate.
- Pranitha Vangala joined the lab as a graduate student. welcome!.
- As part of a newly established Center for Collaborative Research in Fragile X
, we are partnering with the Richter lab
to understand the underlying mechanisms
for aberrant translational in fragile X.
- The NHGRI awarded $6.1 million
to our lab
to model the gene regulatory network of human Dendritic Cells in
collaboration with the laboratories of Jeremy Luban, Oliver Rando, Job Dekker, Scott
Wolfe and Nir Yosef (in Berkeley).
- An R-21 in collaboration with the Maher laboratory
was awarded to apply our CRISPR effector methods to study regulatory networks in mouse Dendritic cells
- We launched a collaborative effort
to understand the retulatory networks of innate immunity.
- After spending a year after graduation in the lab, Narayan Sadagopan is on his way to start his MD at Hofstra University. We wish him the best.